12.21.2007

Picking up the pace...

I am building a content managed web site for a professional sports league including membership portal and online community. I started yesterday and the phase one release must deploy for a specific event in mid January. It feels good to be working on a project with very specific parameters, a fast pace and very few constraints. Because of confidentiality I can not talk much about the client but I will say it is a league with national visibility and the site is going to have many of the features one would expect from MLB or NFL .com.

Sadly, this does not leave much room for blogging. I am hoping to do some research on online communities and do an entry in addition to picking up my discussions on process and pricing over the coming few days.

In the meantime, Happy Holidays!

Ciao,

Jake

No comments: