9.28.2009

Oh and by the way...

I am finding it harder and harder to suppress all of my thoughts on the state of our economy...I don't have too many opinions or thoughts on macro economics because I don't know anything about the topic, I only recently learned to balance my checkbook. What I have learned, however, is that government and financial leaders are a whole lot less intelligent and trustworthy than I previously imagined.

Is there any kind of movement in our country to end representative democracy? The internet has made the United States Congress obsolete. Then we the people could truly manage our destiny as a people...lobbyists would have to become advertisers in order to push their selfish agendas...which would jump start the floundering advertising industry...perhaps save a few magazines and newspapers...

No comments: