12.04.2009

Social Networkage

Friday is here. I am working on shaping Viewpoint Creative's social networking footprint this week. It has been fun because I get to explore communities I would otherwise not necessarily explore in depth.

Click here to read an article on Mashable! about visualizing global social web involvement.

I found an article earlier today on a toy for babies connected to Twitter. I find this idea pretty disturbing...can we allow babies to enjoy baby life without the involvement of the WWW? I mean, I am all for posting pictures so we can all keep up with your little miracle but if you connect the child to twitter we can't be friends anymore.

And yes, I can see the irony in this position but I have been thinking a lot lately and I do believe it may be high time people start to recognize the decidedly antisocial behavior that comes with over use of social networks.

No comments: